Dr. Karm is dedicated to spreading the message of health and wellness in and around Arlington Heights, the city in which she was raised. Dr. Karm graduated from St. Viator High School, St. Norbert College in De Pere, WI with her Bachelors of Science, and with honors from National University of Health Sciences in Lombard, IL. She emphasizes treatment of women’s health issues, pre- and post-pregnancy pain and wellness care, pediatric wellness care, musculoskeletal conditions, disc herniations, and more. With her husband, son, and family dog, Dr. Karm resides in Barrington where she loves to walk to local shops and parks. During her time at home, she loves to cook (and eat!) healthful meals with her family and enjoys practicing yoga.
Certifications & Skills
- Doctorate in Chiropractic Medicine, National University of Health Sciences, cum laude
- Acupuncture Certification, National University of Health Sciences
- International Chiropractic Pediatric Association, Active Member
- Webster Technique for Pregnancy, Certified Practitioner
- Post-graduate seminars including: biomedical dry needling, functional rehabilitation, nutrition and pain, McKenzie Method of mechanical and diagnosis and treatment of the cervical and lumbar spine, women’s health issues, pregnancy care and pediatric chiropractic care
- Bachelor’s of Science degree in Biology, St. Norbert College, De Pere, WI