Dr. Gretchen Schwarzbeck
Caring for Your Family Like Our Own
Dr. Gretchen Schwarzbeck was raised in Mount Prospect where she attended Prospect High School. She was first introduced to chiropractic medicine when she injured her back in high school cheerleading. This inspired her to study Health Sciences at Bradley University and earn her Chiropractic Medicine degree at National University of Health Sciences in Lombard, IL. Dr. Schwarzbeck is also certified in Acupuncture and loves to use this technique alongside chiropractic care to obtain optimal health for patients under her care.
Dr. Schwarzbeck is passionate about helping her patients to get out of pain and live a more active lifestyle. She believes it is important to treat patients holistically, by addressing all aspects of their health. In her free time Dr. Schwarzbeck enjoys exercising, reading, and listening to podcasts. She also loves to spend time relaxing with family and friends, drinking coffee, and playing with her German Shepherd, Ansel.
- Doctorate in Chiropractic Medicine, National University of Health Sciences
- Acupuncture Certification, National University of Health Sciences
- Webster Technique for Pregnancy, Certified Practitioner
- International Chiropractic Pediatric Association, Active Member
- McKenzie Mechanical Diagnosis and Treatment of the Cervical Spine
- McKenzie Mechanical Diagnosis and Treatment of the Lumbar Spine
- Dynamic Neuromuscular Stabilization A & B, Women’s Health
- Motion Palpation Institute Full Spine, Pregnancy & Pediatrics
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Health Science from Bradley University, Peoria, IL