Dr. Tanya Freseth
Caring for Your Family Like Our Own
Dr. Tanya Freseth
Dr. Tanya Freseth has been serving the Chicago area since 2012. She grew up in Altoona, WI, then ventured onto get her B.S. in Applied Science at the University of Wisconsin-Stout in 2008. While at UW-Stout, she played basketball for the first two years until back pain got the best of her. It was at that point, she made it her mission to not let injuries and pain stop people from doing what they love. Dr. Freseth graduated from Logan College of Chiropractic with her Doctorate of Chiropractic in 2011. She has additional coursework in functional rehabilitation, McKenzie Method of Diagnosis, Dynamic Neuromuscular Stabilization, and instrument assisted soft tissue work (IASTM). Over the last few years her passions have shifted and she has focused her continuing education in the treatment of pregnancy and post-partum conditions.
In her spare time, she loves to spend time watching and playing sports, reading a good book, and being active with her husband, son, and two dogs. Dr. Freseth is an avid fan of all Wisconsin sports teams, specifically the Green Bay Packers and the Wisconsin Badgers.
- Doctorate of Chiropractic Medicine, Logan College of Chiropractic
- Webster Technique for Pregnancy, Certified Practitioner
- International Chiropractic Pediatric Association, Active Member
- Pregnancy and Post-Partum Corrective Exercise Specialist
- Dynamic Neuromuscular Stabilization, Exercise 1-2, Course A, Women’s Health
- Advanced Post-Partum Care: The Chiropractic Clinical Guide
- McKenzie Mechanical Method of Diagnosis of the Lumbar and Cervical Spine, Lower Extremity
- FMT Rock Blade (IASTM)
- Bachelor of Science in Applied Science from UW-Stout, Menomonie, WI